Re: the concept of cohousing v. actual cohousing
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:31:02 -0800 (PST)
Kristen --

I hear you. It must be very frustrating wondering what to do to help move your community forward.

What community are you with? Where are you located? Are you working w/ professionals? W/ a developer? What stage exactly are you in? Have you actually broken ground?

Some specifics on your situation ... and as Sharon says ... a specific question or two will help us help you!

Looking forward to hearing more from you about your community, Kristen.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC