Close-in Portland lot?
From: Elizabeth Wren Shiffler (wrenpdxgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 12:31:59 -0800 (PST)
Hi!  My name's Wren and I'm a Realtor with intentional community experience
and a passion for sustainable living.  Arcosanti, in Arizona's high Sonoran
desert, is arguably the Grandaddy of the mixed-use, urban density design
model for communities and re-developments across the U.S. - including our
own Pearl District.  I studied and lived there for two years and have shared
housing co-op style with others for over a decade.

I'm looking for individual buyers or a co-housing group that are seeking
ground for a new community.  I recently found a multi-lot, close-in property
with great accessibility to a major commercial district and very good public
transit access.  I have toured the property and developed many ideas for
what could be built there.  I'd be happy to share those ideas and/or
brainstorm new ones with you.  I may be interested in joining your group as
well.

If you are looking for property in close-in Portland and you need a Realtor
to help locate land, lots or existing properties that might fit your needs,
give me a call.  I'll guide you through the whole process.

Thanks for your consideration and interest,
Wren

Elizabeth Wren Shiffler
Real Estate Broker
Prudential Northwest Properties, Metro Branch
1639 NE Weidler St
Portland, OR 97232
Direct: 503.358.6648
Office: 503.281.4040