March 20: SF Bay Area Cohousing Association Bus Tour (includes link to 2010 Tours Calendar)
From: Neil - (Coho/US) (neilcohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 23:56:07 -0800 (PST)
"These tours are the most convenient, efficient and affordable way to learn about Cohousing AND visit several communities in a single day. Our guides and community hosts were friendly, knowledgeable and very welcoming. Everyone was eager to share." Scott, a 2009 National Cohousing Conference tour participant.

-=-=-

Greetings all,

I am reaching out to remind folks about the upcoming San Francisco Bay Area Cohousing Bus Tour on March 20th. If you are curious and ready to learn more about Cohousing, please come join us.

At each stop, our community hosts will lead you on an informative tour of their community. You will learn about each community's history and values and about the systems that keep everything running smoothly. You’ll have a chance to take a closer look at building and site design as well as to hear many inspiring stories about living in a cohousing community. You’ll also receive written materials about each community, including a site plan of each.

To learn more about the March 20th tour and other scheduled tours, please visit http://www.cohousing.org/tours.

Cordially,
Neil Planchon - neil [at] cohousing.org
Cohousing Association Tours Team - http://www.cohousing.org
Resident of Swan's Market Cohousing (Oakland CA)

P.S. Please feel free to forward this email to any people, groups or message boards you feel may be interested in attending and learning more about Cohousing...