POSSIBLE SITE FOUND FOR DEVELOPING GREEN CONDOS NEAR SWARTHMORE/MEDIA, Pennsylvania
From: Sally Thompson (cohousinggroupsverizon.net)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 20:29:45 -0700 (PDT)

Our nonprofit volunteer group is developing and will own, live in and maintain
one & two bedroom Cohousing condos as green as we can afford with LEED
Accreditation, finishing in 2-3 years.  We would be starting by doing the green
thing-taking an abandoned commercial site and transforming it into a beautiful
green oasis within walking distance of the train line linking Wilmington, DE,
with Philadelphia, PA, the library, and shops.  We would be within a 5-minute
drive of both I-95 and I-476 (Blue Route), but far enough away that we can only
hear a faint constant hum if we really listen for it.  We could reach the heart
of Media or Swarthmore in less than 10 minutes.

We are looking for short-term financing to get us through until individual
units reach settlement, and we would appreciate your help finding it.

Join our grass-roots project now and have a say on our site and architecture!
A site visit and subsequent meeting will be held on Saturday, March 20 at 2
p.m.

TO REQUEST INFORMATION WRITE A.S.A.P. TO harmonygreenvillage [at] verizon.net