Community Seeking 3/22/10
From: Monty Berman (mberman116hotmail.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 06:02:57 -0700 (PDT)
Tues, 23 Mar 2010From: Monty Berman mberman116@hotmail.comSubject: Community
SeekingTo: Cohousing-L cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org              I think
Sharon has it right about not looking to find “the right
community.” (SEE HER EXCERPT BELOW)      With my view of the newcomers
experience here with EcoVillage at
Ithaca over the 12 years of our existence, I’d say finding such a
“right” community is a crap shoot---WITH THE DICE HEAVILY LOADED IN
FAVOR OF IT HAPPENING.Monty-------------Monty Berman   EcoVillage at
IthacaIthaca, NY   Message: 3