Attend the Conference and Live in Cohousing
From: Zev Paiss (ZpaissComcast.net)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 07:05:43 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Friends,

For anyone planning to attend the 2010 Cohousing Conference here in Boulder, Colorado, we have a great opportunity. Our family will be away for most of the month of June and is offering our home to rent. Our 3-5 bedroom home located in the Nomad Cohousing Community is only a short drive or bus ride to the University where the conference will be taking place. For those of you who are wanting to combine a longer vacation in Colorado combined with attending the National Conference, this might be the perfect answer for you.

Our home will be available from May 29 through June 25th and the $2,500 rental includes our fully furnished 2400 sq ft home, all utilities, highspeed internet access and a community of fun and friendly people. We have 9 children in the community so bring your kids and they will have the time of their life.

If you would like more information concerning this unique opportuity please contact Zev or Neshama at 303-413-8252 or by email at Zev [at] AbrahamPaiss.com

Let us know if you are interested in renting all or part of our home.

Zev