Re: Advice Needed: Repainting the community after 12 years in residence
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 06:39:18 -0700 (PDT)
Another note about color scheme at Mosaic Commons:

Window and door trim is all ONE color, unifying the project

While unit colors were limited to 5, door colors choice were more numerous,
and more vibrant.

I think it was a brilliant idea (of the groups - not mine) to put all the
house colors onto the common house.  I really like the way the common house
looks colorful and cheerful, but integrated with the overall housing color
scheme.

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED AP
Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.
110 Pulpit Hill Rd.