Re: Paging David Mandel or anyone from Southside Park ...
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 07:21:19 -0700 (PDT)
Below are the lyrics we used to sign at the 2006, 2008, and 2009 Natl
Cohousing Conferences. It also appears like this in the Songaia
Cohousing song book.

I'd love to see any other variations.

No Housing Like Cohousing

There's no housing, like Cohousing
Like no housing we know.
 Everything about it is appealing…
Common house and all the units, too
We designed it all from floor to ceiling,
 And now we're seeing, our dreams come true!

 There's no people, like Co-people
 They strive for Community
 Anonymous suburbia this sure won't be!
 We're neighborhood and we're family
 Young and old live side-by-side in harmony,
 Let's get on with the show

Its really something being amidst a couple of hundred people singing
this. If you come to the 2010 Natl Cohousing Conference next month,
you will have the chance to join us in this rousing tradition. Our
National Conferences serve as the heartbeat of our Cohousing movement.

At this event. hundreds of people from all over the country come
together to learn more about how to help their forming group succeed,
their existing community thrive, to find their Cohousing home, to
offer their services which are valued by the above constituencies, or
to learn about Cohousing, which is how thousands of us are creating a
more sustainable society, one neighborhood at a time.

Craig Ragland
Executive Director
Coho/US

Grow. Connect. Engage.
June 18-20, 2010
National Cohousing Conference Boulder, CO
http://www.cohousing.org/conference