Re: Wanted: to live in SF East Bay Area
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 19:43:48 -0700 (PDT)
Brigitte Everett < brigitte [at] mymiracleworks.com>
is the author of the message below.
About a month ago she wrote:
"Seeking quiet space in cohousing to live fairly close to Bart."

I have recently arrived in Berkeley and I am looking for house sharing,
or renting a furnished studio. I would like a place that is quiet,
amicable and welcoming, and fairly close to public transit. For more
about me visit http://www.mymiracleworks.com or Facebook. I am a nice
person, easy to get along with, and have many talents and can provide
good references.  I left all my furniture behind when I moved from
Maryland so at this point would need something that is furnished.
Please get in touch with me if you have any information:
Brigitte [at] mymiracleworks.com. Many thanks, Brigitte Everett