Seeking Housemate at Heartwood Cohousing Community
From: Rebecca Arnold (oceanlotus108yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:21:04 -0700 (PDT)
***** Available September *******

We are a couple with a two-year-old daughter looking for a single person or
parent with child to share a large, beautifully built adobe home at Heartwood
Cohousing Community.

Heartwood is located in Bayfield, CO, about 20-30 minutes drive to Durango.
Each
family or individual owns/ rents their own home and yard, while sharing 361
acres of beautiful land with a common house, adjacent farm, greenhouse,
playground, hiking trails, and numerous other resources.

For more info about Heartwood, please visit their website:
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/HW/HOME.html

The house has been featured in Timber Frame Homes magazine and The New
Strawbale
Home book.

•4 bedrooms; 2 bathrooms
•2600 square feet
•eat-in kitchen
•woodburning stove
•adobe and hardwood floors
•cathedral ceilings
•granite countertops
•Jacuzzi tub

For photos and more information about the house:
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com/ZZZ/Waller.pdf

For $650 you would have your own bedroom and bathroom, separate from our living
quarters.

For $900 you would have two bedrooms and bathroom, one downstairs, one
upstairs.

In either case, you would share the living room, dining room, kitchen, and
garden.

If you are interested in being part of community, and sharing an amazing
natural
home with our family, please contact Rebecca and Mark: 925-360-2942.

We would be happy to meet with you and to tell you more about life at Heartwood.