A development manager for Durham Central Park Cohousing: How have others done it?
From: Diana Fox (Diana.Foxsas.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 03:36:00 -0700 (PDT)
At the Durham Central Park Cohousing Community (http://durhamcoho.com), we are
currently in the process of selecting a development manager for our project.
We've interviewed multiple folks that would love to have our business, but they
(and we) are a little uncertain about how exactly to draft the terms of such an
agreement.

Would folks in other communities share their experiences with this part of
creating a cohousing community?  We've read Ann Zabaldo's blurb on Romancing
the Developer at http://www.secondjourney.org/itin/2010Spr/Zabaldo_2010Spr.htm
and find that it makes a lot of sense but could use some suggestions on how
this translates into a development manager contract (where it's our money
rather than the developer's that is at risk).

-Diana Fox

Diana.Fox [at] sas.com    Durham Central Park Cohousing Community *