Re: Landmark consultant
From: Alison Etter (alison.s.ettergmail.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 09:31:50 -0700 (PDT)
I have taken the Landmark Forum as well as their advanced course, and found
it quite useful.  I think their seminars help with being clear in oneself
and also being clear in communication.  EST was a different animal.  Forum
facilitators are among the best in the world, in my humble opinion.  But of
course, there are other seminars and facilitators out there as well.  Not to
everyone's taste.

Alison