Re: Co-owned vehicles in North Carolina
From: Robert Heinich (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 05:23:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Daniel,

We did have a number of kids going to a charter school which did not provide
bus transportation.  One of the parents bought a biodiesel van and the other
parents took turns driving the kids to school and shared operational costs.
 (I am not sure about the insurance.)  What was nice is that person who
owned the van allowed us to borrow the van for weekend community activity.

It worked when it worked.  However, the owner went to New Zealand for a year
and sold the van.

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing
 Durham, NC
 http://www.enocommons.org
 where our garden was featured in Urban Farm Magazine (Fall 2010 issue)

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 9:13 PM, Daniel Lindenberger <daniel [at]
smallboxcms.com