Metro-Village Cohousing: Urban Edge-Village Feel!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:03:26 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all!

Join us in creating a new, ultra-urban, green and sustainable community in NW, Washington, DC. This 40-45 home community is walking distance from both Takoma Village and Eastern Village cohousing communities! Just two blocks from the Red Line Metro, we're seeking folks who walk, bike or metro to work or play. The Metropolitan Branch Trail runs right outside the community's front door all the way to Union Station -- just three blocks from The Capitol. Walking distance to shops, bistros, restaurants, Farmer's Market, etc. etc. etc.

The community will be a mix of studios, lofts and 1 and 2 BR homes. The current projected estimated price range is from the low $200's to the mid $400's. This community will be new construction with an estimated completion date of late 2012.

Plan to attend one of our Site Tours this coming Sunday, August 29th, 12:30 p.m. or Saturday, Sept. 4th 10:00 a.m. Details and to sign up at:

http://www.meetup.com/Washington-DC-Area-Cohousing

Check out Metro-Village’s squeaky clean website:

http://www.Metro-Village.org

Join our mailing list on-line at the website!

Attend our upcoming inaugural Orientation on Sunday, Sept 12!

Download our really cool flyer from our website above and email your friends, co-workers, colleagues!

Call or write me directly!  I’m always happy to talk about cohousing!

Ann [at] metro-village.org

202 573 9113
http://www.metro-village.org

We’re looking for the future residents who want to co-create this community
with us.  Because ... it ain't cohousing without YOU!

Urban, transit-oriented, green and sustainable COHOUSING -- how sweet
is THAT?!

Pass the word! Join in the fun!  Sign up today!

Ann Zabaldo
Metro-Village, a Cohousing Community
202.573.9113

Best --