Re: Cohousing and Food Production
From: The Sanctuary Communities - Tim Ryan (ryansanctuarync.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 12:10:46 -0700 (PDT)
Here in Franklin NC we are blessed with a lot of locally grown produce,
locally raised meat, a strong co-op and good farmer's market.

We also have plans to grow food in community gardens/greenhouse right here
in Sanctuary Village.

Please check out our website and let me know if anyone would like more
information on cohousing opportunities here in Western North Carolina.

All the best,

Tim Ryan

Sanctuary Communities
17 Market Street