Senior Cohousing Free ebook download?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 04:40:45 -0800 (PST)
Hi all --

So this morning I get two emails via Google Alerts from different websites
saying that Chuck's fabulous book on Senior Cohousing is available for a FREE
ebook download.

Cool!

BUT ... none of the links in either email work.  Did I just give myself a
virus?

Don't know but thought I'd put it out there so in case you also get these
emails you might think twice before clicking on the links.  Or ... if they are
for real tell me how to download the book.  I have multiple copies of the paper
version.   This just means I could read it on my iPad.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC