Rental discussion call - Thurs Feb 24th 1PM Eastern
From: Jerome Garciano (jlgebox-04yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 06:52:12 -0800 (PST)
I've scheduled a conference call for those interested in discussing the idea
I proposed to the list below.  The call will take place Thursday, Feb
24th, 10AM Pacific / 11 AM Mountain / 12 PM Central / 1PM Eastern.

If you are interested in joining, email me at the email address below and I
will send you the call-in information.
**
*J**erome L. Garciano, Esq.*
Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP