Re: mediation program for children at cohousing?
From: Mary Vallier-Kaplan (marycvkgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 14:14:39 -0700 (PDT)
We are in the process of developing a mediation team in our community and
going through a 32 hr training program so this topic came up for us
recently.  Someone suggested referencing some of the excellent new work that
is being done in schools regarding use of recess time.  One such is
Playworks.  Something as simple as using Paper, Stone & Scissors when
choices need to be made is a good place to start with kids.

Mary