Odd Bits of Information [was Bad tenant alert]
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 06:07:04 -0700 (PDT)
On 14 Mar 2011, at 11:33 PM, Sharon Villines wrote:

> Definitely "some" people with ADD. I didn't mean it as a blanket statement —
> anger is just one way some people find to cope.

Off-topic but by way of explanation of where I come up with the odd bits of
information like this — I read the Dana Foundation's free newsletter on brain
research. It's very helpful in keeping up with the latest information on what
can be measured in physical functioning. That literally some children don't use
their brains, that the brains of conservatives or liberals function
differently, what happens to brain functioning as we age, etc.

http://www.dana.org/

Both online and print versions.

Sharon
----