Cohousing conference - Sarasota, FL
From: J Mills (jrwmillsgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:41:23 -0700 (PDT)
Just thought there might be some out there who would be intereted in our
event:

YOU are invited to:
"Creating Community Everywhere" 2nd Annual Conference
*WHEN:*  Saturday, March 26, 2011      8:00 AM
*WHERE:*  Girl Scouts Gulfcoast Event & Conference Center             4780
Cattlemen Rd Sarasota, FL

LEARN about different community models and CONNECT with others who share
your vision.
Are you looking for a deeper sense of COMMUNITY?
Do you like the idea of having NEIGHBORS who share your values?”
Do you want new ideas about planning for your FUTURE?

*How do YOU want to live in community?

*Create a new cohousing community? *
*Share living space with others (ala Golden Girls)?*
*Stay where you are but create a neighborhood?  *

JOIN US TO EXPLORE THE POSSIBILITIES!
 S P E C I A L  P R E S E N TAT I O N S  B Y: *
 *Dene Peterson– Elder Spirit Cohousing founder*
*Marianne Kilkenny – Community Connections*
*Tim Dutton– SCOPE (Sarasota County Openly Plans for Excellence*
*Don Hall– Transitions Sarasota*
*Don and Terry Vande Krol *– Neighbors Gathering

 *8am Coffee, Registration and Exhibits!
9am - 4:30pm – Program
$35   **LUNCH IS INCLUDED!*

*Link to sign up and pay online: