Re: question about waiting list
From: Rebecca Reid (rreidcohousing.com)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 17:00:06 -0700 (PDT)

Jeanne
I have to say I have no idea why our waiting list worked so well or where they came from. Maybe part of it is that we were early, and there weren't a lot of choices for people wanting to get into cohousing. Our list has definitely shrunk and become less reliable in recent years. But it still functions.

Message: 2