Re: 2011 Conference
From: Bruce Koloseike (koloseikbellsouth.net)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:38:08 -0700 (PDT)
Craig.

Thanks for your visit to Westwood this last winter/spring. It certainly prompted my wife and me to attend the Co-ho conference this June.

Concerning the boycott issue, would it be advisable to have a representative from the union host a session at the conference to give the opportunity for all of us to hear more about their stance and how we can best avoid the issue in the future? Likely the hotel itself might not be willing to do a similar thing, but they might also be asked --- or even have some sort of joint session.

Bruce K