THREE New England Cohousing Events
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:11:12 -0700 (PDT)
Cohousing Enthusiasts,

I'm thrilled to announce that we have THREE New England based cohousing
events this summer - all in beautiful locations for summer vacationing!

This weekend, please join us for a weekend cohousing conference at World
Fellowship near Conway, NH.  Wonderful swimming to be had after your
workshops!  It's never too late to register, here's a link.

http://www.worldfellowship.org/prog2011.shtml#15-Jul

Then on the evening of Wednesday August 3rd I will be speaking on the
Socio-Economic and Environmental aspects of Cohousing at Yestermorrow School
in beautiful Warren Vermont!

http://www.yestermorrow.org/about-us/stay-connected/events/august-3/

And then we have two tours of three cohousing communities on the following
weekend!  I'll be leading a caravan of folks to Burlington Cohousing and
Champlain Valley Cohousing on Saturday August 6th, and then to Cobb Hill
Cohousing near White River Junction on August 7th.  It  is a nice mix of
urban, rural/suburban and super agricultural communities!  You must register
in advance via the following link.

http://www.cohousing.org/tours

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED AP BD+C

Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.

110 Pulpit Hill Rd.

Amherst, MA  01002

413-549-5799

 <mailto:lfitch [at] krausfitch.com> lfitch [at] krausfitch.com

 <http://www.krausfitch.com/> www.krausfitch.com

Board Member of the Cohousing Association of the US

 <http://www.cohousing.org/> www.cohousing.org

Board Member US Green Building Council, Western Mass. Chapter

 <http://www.usgbcma.org/> http://www.usgbcma.org