Re: Smart Meters in communities
From: joyce thorn (jcthornearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 15:57:18 -0700 (PDT)
ZPG is now Population Connection, Still functioning but not so loudly. Joyce

On Jul 11, 2011, at 4:54 PM, Doug Chamberlin wrote:

On 7/11/11 6:46 PM, Sharon Villines wrote:
What I wonder about is why no one is talking about zero population growth any more. The problem is too many people. We have to feed, clothe, entertain, etc, more people than we or the earth can support.

I've been asking that for a while now! I see it as THE issue of our time.

ZPG used to be a major cause and then it just disappeared. (Sort of like
trying to convert the US to metric.)

Doug C.