Re: HGTV and Cohousing in Tucson
From: NetiPotLady (NetiPotLadyaol.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 07:09:58 -0700 (PDT)
It is a house at Stone Curves Cohousing in Tucson, AZ.

Gina

In a message dated 7/13/2011 6:55:51 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
zabaldo [at] earthlink.net writes:

Hello all --

I just posted an announcement about an  upcoming segment of HGTV's House
Hunters which takes place in Tucson, AZ  because the episode features a
cohousing community.  You can read my  blogpost at:

http://www.cohousingblog.com

But which community in  Tucson is being featured?

Please let me know BUT please do NOT reveal  which home the buyers decided
to purchase!  (It would be like telling  people watching a delayed sports
broadcast what the final score was  ...)

Thanks, all!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village  Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative,  LLC
Falls Church VA
703 663  3911