Cohousing on NPR's Kojo Nnamdi Show
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 07:19:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all --

This coming Thursday, July 28, at 1:00 p.m. EDST NPR's Kojo Nnamdi show will
feature cohousing.  Katie McCamant will be the highlighted guest from
California.  Jack Wilbern and I will be in the studio as the "local color."

While the Kojo show is a Washington DC area show it is heard far and wide and
this is a BIG deal.  The opportunity for this show came about through the
publication of the 3rd edition of Katie and Chuck's book now title "Creating
Cohousing." (Have you bought your copy?)

Please join us for the show.  It streams live at:

http://www.wamu.org

Choose PROGRAMS
Choose "K" for Kojo or just put Kojo in the search box

You can call in, email, use Face Book or Tweet.

1 800 433 8850

kojo [at] wamu.org

http://www.facebook.com/kojoshow

http://twitter.com/#!/kojoshow  -- I don't know a thing about tweeting so I
don't know if this address is correct or not.

I hope you will listen, call in, etc. and help get the word out about living in
community and about cohousing in particular.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC