Re: small business/job creation in cohousing
From: Craig Ragland (craigsongaia.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 00:10:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Jerome,

I was very impressed by the businesses and non-profit work at Cobb Hill Farm
in Vermont. Read the "Enterprises" page on their website.

http://www.cobbhill.org

They have quite a gourmet cheese operation - really, REALLY good cheese.

There's a lot more going on there than is obvious from their site - climate
change science, etc..

I believe that one or more Cobb Hill members follow Coho-L, so perhaps one
of them can share more?

Craig
Happily retired Coho/US Exec Dir