Sept. 11
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 17:05:41 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all!

We've been having some ROUSINGLY good posts on cohousingblog.com celebrating
the 20th Anniversary of The EcoVillage at Ithaca.  I hope you caught
yesterday's which included a wonderful video about EVI. This community has
certainly taught us a great deal about sustainability.  Liz Walker, co-founder
of EVI, has opened my eyes about the depth and breadth of sustainability.  The
concept of sustainability goes far beyond green buildings.

Far beyond.

It encompasses education, accessibility, food production and distribution,
tolerance and inclusivity.

Which segues into my thoughts about how I'm acknowledging 9-11 this Sunday.  I
just posted to the blog.  I hope you will read it and share your thoughts with
me and others:

http://www.cohousingblog.com

Have a blessed weekend.

Best --