Re: Allowing "block" creates vetoes
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 11:34:41 -0700 (PDT)
On 20 Oct 2011, at 12:31 PM, R Philip Dowds wrote:

> Maybe a "block" is better understood as an "objection that cannot be resolved
> within the knowledge, skill, time, and patience available to the group".
> I've certainly seen a bunch of those.

I think that sounds good. We recently proposed consent as being based on this
solution being the "best that can be achieved at this time" but some objected
to it because some people in the room will think a better solution could be
achieved — usually with more time.

This phrasing would be better.

Sharon.