Re: ? Wood floors in CommonHouse?
From: DWeil20688 (DWeil20688aol.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 12:17:27 -0800 (PST)
Hi

The Solterra common house has a bamboo floor. In many ways it is superior
to wood. It is stronger, good looking, and more flexible (great for
dancing).  The  main disadvantage is that it is best not to walk on it with
outside
shoes. We use inside shoes stocking feet or covers on outride shoes.
High-heel  shoes must never be used.

Do Weil

In a message dated 11/21/2011 1:29:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,