Re: Smoking Policies
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 15:12:49 -0800 (PST)
Well, that's interesting.  It allows for contract law to supersede
homeownership and privacy rights.  If a condo association adopts bylaws
prohibiting smoking in the units, and you smoke, then maybe this is not the
condo community for you.

But where is the end to all this?  What about associations that prohibit
watching commercial television; or drinking soda; or engaging in hanky-panky?
I am starting to imagine that maybe there is a website out there called
WeirdCondoRules.org.  Could be very entertaining.

RPD