Re: Cohousing and UU Churches
From: Carol Agate (carolagatemac.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 13:58:32 -0800 (PST)
Fresno is immediately adjacent to the UU church. They were built at the same
time, both designed by Katie McCamant.

Cornerstone Cohousing in Cambridge,MA, used to meet in First Parish in
Arlington. Many of its members are UUs in various congregations.

Westside Cohousing, a failed attempt in Santa Monica, CA, started in a UU
church.

I've visited about 20 cohousing communities, and almost all - if not all - had
at least one UU.

Carol Agate
Cornerstone