Re: Property Taxes on Common Property
From: drmaryanngroups (drmaryanngroupsmac.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 11:53:58 -0700 (PDT)
Our community (organized as an HOA) is it's own entity for tax purposes. Taxes
are merely an expense item on our community budget and paid out of our dues.

Mary Ann
Manzanita Village where our garden club is busily filling our new hoop garden
with baby plants
check it out at http://preview.tinyurl.com/6udcgxt