Re: Sociocracy
From: Nessa Dertnig (nessadertnigyahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 04:16:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hi there,

I did a google search trying to
answer the same question for myself, and found this document, which
talks about Dynamic Governance in relation to non-profit organizations:

http://www.governancealive.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Supplement-to-Creative-Forces-Article-Not-For-Profits11.pdf

(It's called a "review draft" and I wasn't able to confirm with anyone whether
that means it'll be changed, but I found it helpful nonetheless.)

Take care,
Nessa

Belfast Cohousing & Ecovillage

mainecohousing.org