Re: Common Laundry Question
From: Joanie Connors (jvcphdgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 06:51:24 -0800 (PST)
Here in the dry Southwest, we can hang clothes on a hanger, and as
long as one side is exposed, it will dry in a few hours, often without
wrinkles. I also could do that in Arkansas during the heating months.

For you folks with the picky neighbors, couldn't a laundry line be
incorporated into a fence, with extender bars holding the lines inside
by 18 inches? If you used a vinyl fence, it could be closer.