Re: Photos w/ PEOPLE in them needed
From: 111rmp (111rmpgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 09:35:29 -0800 (PST)
We also have hundreds of pictures and with people in them. You can use any
at our website www.nhcohousing.org and I am happy to send you some directly
if they don't meet your needs (including better resolution).  I will send
you a few.

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Photos w/ PEOPLE in them needed (Ann Zabaldo)

Message: 1