Re: Gossip
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:16:03 -0800 (PST)
Perhaps I should have said "sometimes gossip runs around, other times it runs
amuck"

I'm a gossip. I'm only complaining about the part that is not helpful to
building community.
And the line, of course, is clear as mud. It's easy to run amuck in mud.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.worcesterfellowship.org
www.mosaic-commons.org