Re: Common laundry machines - lease or buy?
From: Katie Henry (katie-henryatt.net)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 01:00:30 -0800 (PST)
I think I'm the only person who has ever mentioned leasing laundry equipment.
Below is a link to a post I made a while ago on the subject.

This approach was recommended by our developers, both of whom own and manage
large numbers of rental buildings. I think it was a great decision.

http://lists.cohousing.org/pipermail/cohousing-l/msg22557.html

Katie Henry

-------------------------------

Common laundry machines - lease or buy?
From: Timothy Hunter (durham.cohogmail.com)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 13:12:42 -0800 (PST)
I've reviewed all the common laundry posts on this list but not seen a lot of
discussion about this question. We are a condominium community of 24 units, 36
adults, no children, in one building. The units do not have individual washer
&
dryer hookups so all residents will be using the common laundry. If we get
commercial grade machines should we lease or buy?

-- Tim Hunter Durham Central
Park Cohousing Community http:://durhamcoho.com