short term (May - Dec) room for rent at FrogSong (Cotati, CA)
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:17:43 -0700 (PDT)
Posting for my neighbor Shoshanna - please contact her
(shoshanna1949 [at] yahoo.com) and not me.

------------------------------
$550 per month. Share a lovely, furnished, 2-bedroom 1-1/2 bath, upstairs
unit in Sonoma County, 35 miles north of San Francisco. FrogSong Co-Housing
is a 30-unit complex in downtown Cotati, within walking distance to
restaurants, services, and walking and biking trails. It is beautifully
landscaped and has a community organic garden, hot tub, workshop, and Common
House with community dining room, kid’s playroom, and guest rooms.
www.cotaticohousing.org
The other tenant is a female graphic designer who rents the smaller bedroom
downstairs upstairs and the loft for her home office. She has a medium-size
dog that also lives in the unit.

Looking for a responsible person who is independent, who does not smoke or
use recreational drugs, and loves dogs (but is not a pet owner), who shares
a love of healthy food.

The bedroom for rent is large with plenty of light. It has a new double bed,
desk, bookcase, and large closet. The bathroom is across the hall.
The unit is 1200 square feet, spacious, well-ventilated, and
well-maintained.
Please email me, the owner, at shoshanna1949 [at] yahoo.com or call
(860)884-5561.

eris [at] erisweaver.info
707-338-8589
http://www.erisweaver.info