Re: Home Equity/Mortgage Loan Denial
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 14:33:34 -0700 (PDT)
Barbara Moulton <bcmhorse [at] sonic.net>

Please reformat digests when replying - fix subject line and deleted
unneeded quoted material.

We have applied for a loan from National Coop Bank, and they do not seem put
off by the Cohousing aspect of our community.  In fact, we have impressive
things, like 100% up to date dues.  It sounds like that is not the norm for
regular condos and HOA's....

NCB's mission is to serve communities.  Check it out.

Barbara Moulton
bcmhorse [at] sonic.net