Re: Hey, North Carolina cohousers
From: Matt Lawrence (matttechnoronin.com)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 07:18:21 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 31 Jul 2013, LasiewiczN [at] aol.com wrote:

Maybe an innovative approach would be a movement  to intentionally flood
those states with new residents, with more  liberal minded (and voting)
folks!? For a while I have  been been imaging a new movement, urging young
people
to leave their  blue states and move to Florida, Texas, NC, etc perhaps
setting  up group housing efforts to facilitate the moves, drawing in a whole
wave of new voters for those regions. Just in time for the 2014  election.

Austin is full, try Lubbock.

Seriously, the Austin area does not have the water supply to support more people and the road system is badly overloaded.

-- Matt
It's not what I know that counts.