Re: Looking to rent / rental avail at Takoma Village in DC
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 05:37:45 -0700 (PDT)
Anna Amato  aamato [at] worldbank.org
- the message was sent in html only which is not handles by the list.

Hi Marsha,

I live at Takoma Village Cohousing in Washington DC, (home of the
much-more-famous Ann Zabaldo and Sharon Villines) and we currently have a
very nice unit to rent.

Here is the link to our website that has more details:
http://www.takomavillage.org

Let me or Sharon Villines know if the link doesn't work.
(We were hit by lightning the other day, and our router has been doing
strange things.)

Much luck,
Anna Amato