Spacious unit available in America's most urban cohousing community
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 16:44:26 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings everyone...

We are delighted to announce that we have a unit available for sale in
America's most urban cohousing community in Oakland, CA, just across the bay
from San Francisco, near Lake Merritt and a few miles from UC Berkeley.

This unit is equivalent to a three bedroom condominium with a loft and a large
bedroom that could readily be reconverted to the original two bedrooms.  We
have 20 units, a vegetable and flower garden and a 3500 sf two story common
house. All of our units and walkway are on the second floor, away from city
noise and traffic. Secure indoor parking is on the ground floor.

This is a great downtown location close to everything and a twelve-minute rapid
transit ride to downtown San Francisco.  The current asking price is $465,000
based on the home being sold by the owner.  For more information about the unit
and our community, please visit our website: http://www.swansway.com

In community,
Neil Planchon
Founding Resident - Swan's Market Cohousing, Oakland CA
http://www.swansway.com