a place to stay would be great
From: JGBARK (JGBARKaol.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 08:10:41 -0700 (PDT)
my partner and I are coming to the co-housing workshops fro western Ma and
our housing plans fell through.  We are looking for community support in
finding overnight accommodations, ideally in a community setting but any
thing  will do   Thanks.
We have 23 acres in Greenfield and are working to build an economical
zero-energy village here. You can call John at 413  210  0197 You can  visit us
at _www.zero-energy.ning.com_ (http://www.zero-energy.ning.com)

It is  possible that the next Buddha will not take the form of an
individual.
The  next Buddha may take the form of a community --
a community practicing  understanding and loving kindness,
a community practicing mindful  living.
This may be the most important thing we can do for the  earth.
~Thich Nhat Hanh
John  Bailey
413-210-0197
email-  jgbark [at] aol.com
"You never change things by fighting against the  existing reality. To
change something, build a new model that makes the existing  model obsolete." -
Buckminster Fuller
There is no shortage of great  Ideas.
What is necessary are the time, the will and the resources to  implement
them.