Small Retrofit Community: Responses from Jerry, Sharon, and Maraiah
From: MJWB (mjwyoginiyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 08:47:19 -0800 (PST)
Hi Folks,

   I want to thank those who responded with good advice to my questions and
problems.
Jerry: Yes, I've read and have both books and  "Creating Cohousing." I've been
involved with
a few Cohousing communities, trying to join. But your advice is very good and
is food for thought.
Sharon: You always have good advice and knowledge, thank you!
Maraiah: Thank you for your input. It helps me to put things in perspective.

Take care,

Marsha