Re: Exterior modifications
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 04:28:25 -0800 (PST)
FWIW here, the first example we're talking about here is an accessibility
ramp off my (shared by my building, LCE) porch down to the community
pedestrian path, but I'm sure there will be less utilitarian situations as
well.

     - cat

Catya Belfer   -  www.catya.org
Cohousing in MA - www.mosaic-commons.org