Re: Meal Tracking Programs
From: Malcolm Eva (malcolmm-eva.co.uk)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 10:58:02 -0700 (PDT)
What do you mean by a mealtracking system?  Is that to do with dates of meals,
or menus or people who want to pay and eat?  At Springhill we use a paper sign
up sheet on the notice board outside the kitchen, along with the cooking rota
for the term, and list of menus for each meal for the term.  Several people are
involved in that - one for signing up and paying, one for preparing the rota
each term and a team who agree the menus.  It actually works very smoothly.

We used to have a wiki, but it was abandoned as only one or two people ever
logged into it.  We have a public website with history, notice of properties
for sale, photos and one or two policies, such as pets, but everything else is
done by internal emails - one list for business that all owners need to be
aware of, one for residents to do with issues around living here, publishing
meeting agendas and minutes and discussing issues,  and a general chat list for
personal announcements, jokes, publicising events outside Springhill, political
rants etc.  I have no idea how many people in the world at large access our
website.

Malcolm
Springhill Cohousing UK