Re: Shared community internet service
From: Diana Carroll (dianaecarrollgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 07:43:12 -0700 (PDT)
That's awesome.

Does someone from your community manage the IT involved here -- programming
the routers and whatnot?

We have a pretty technologically sophisticated group, and we invest time
and money in community technology, but it is sometimes hard to get people
with the technical know-how to have the time and energy to keep things
running smoothly.  Sometimes we have frustrating situations where
non-techies want things to "just work!" and the techies aren't always on
the same page about how it ought to work.

Diana