Re: Meal Tracking Programs
From: Beverly Jones Redekop (beverly.jones.redekopgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:19:22 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 4:07 AM, Fred-List manager <fholson [at]
cohousing.org>wrote:

> No money is exchanged: you control your costs by
> controlling the menu.

This is how we do it at Groundswell Cohousing in Yarrow Ecovillage too.
 Here's our current "sign up" survey (*https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WHTG6YY
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WHTG6YY>*) -- you can look, but please
don't fill it in :-)

Kirsten will use these numbers to generate the number of cooks for each
night which will equal the length of the rotation.  No money changes hands.
 To avoid waste, we're asked to tell cooks if we're missing a meal.  People
who aren't signed up are welcome to join in by contacting cooks about a
potluck contribution.

We expect to go up to five meals per week when when our common house is
completed this summer.

(We're in Yarrow, BC, an hour east of Vancouver.)

          Beverly Jones Redekop

    beverly.jones.redekop [at] gmail.com