Check out cohousing in Wine Country this summer!
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 06:48:51 -0700 (PDT)
Eris Weaver <eris [at] erisweaver.info>
after reformating due to a problem,

PS The 4/14 "Earth Day Rally..." post I forwarded to the list was
mistakenly sent to the WRONG list.  Fred
My wife and I are going to be traveling this summer and would be happy to
sublet our place at FrogSong for the month we are away.  Great opportunity
for someone who would like to test-drive living in community (be forewarned,
you may fall in love with FrogSong but we have very little turnover!) or a
cohouser from another part of the country who'd like to vacation in
California.

It is a two-bedroom, one-bath unit (but you will only get ONE bedroom, weʼll
be storing junk in the other one). Possibly access to a car.

FrogSong is in Cotati, California. Close to beaches, the Russian River, lots
of great places to hike or bike, Sonoma & Napa wine regions, lots of great
microbreweries, one hour north of San Francisco. (Yes, we have summer fog.)

Info on our community here: http://www.cotaticohousing.org.

If you want dates and deets, email me directly.

(and if you have travel stories/suggestions for places/communities to visit
in the Baltic nations, Scandinavia, Germany, or Netherlands, let me know!)

Eris Weaver, Graphic Facilitator & Group Process Consultant
eris [at] erisweaver.info  707-338-8589
http://www.erisweaver.info

"On days when you have no ideas at all, the best thing you can do is start
doodling." Charles M. Schulz

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eris-Weaver-Facilitator-Group-Process-Consultant/59352022195
https://twitter.com/erisweaver
http://erisweaver.info/blog/